Oblivion:Охотники Курдана

Материал из Tiarum
Перейти к: навигация, поиск


Kurdan's Hunters are the three inhabitants of Fort Grief during the Caught in the Hunt quest. They have paid Kurdan gro-Dragol to come to the ruined fort and enjoy the thrill of the ultimate hunt - humanoid prey - and must be defeated in order to escape the dungeon.

All three hold between 22 and 25 gold, and carry a key that grants access to the next stage of the dungeon. Amongst the treasure they drop is a leveled healing potion (weak from level 1-4, standard from 5-8 and strong at 9+) but this only appears at the moment of their death and so cannot be picked from their pockets. None of them ever sleeps or eats and they will all fight to the death - refusing to accept yields. None of the three knows any spells.

Связанные квесты

Kurdan's Imperial Hunter

Переводить Этот материал нуждается в переводе или допереводе..
Вы можете помочь перевести его. Не забывайте предварительно добавлять строку {{Edit|--~~~~}} в материалы над которыми работаете, чтобы не создавать конфликта правок.
Пожалуйста, снимите шаблон этого сообщения, когда материал будет вычитан.
Kurdan's Imperial Hunter
Локация Fort Grief, The Hunter's Run
Раса Имперец Пол Мужской
Уровень PC Класс Hunter
RefID 0001FEEB BaseID 0001FEEA
Дополнительная информация
Здоровье 35 + 3×Шаблон:Lvl (Lvl=5+) Магия 98.5 + 1.5×Шаблон:Lvl (Lvl=1+)
Ответств. 50 Агрессия 100
Фракции Kurdan gro-Dragol's Faction of EEEEvil
Kurdan's Imperial Hunter

Kurdan's Imperial Hunter wears leveled light armor. He will always wear a cuirass, greaves and pair of boots, has a 75% chance of wearing gauntlets and a 25% chance of a helmet but never carries a shield. His weapon is a leveled shortsword. None of his equipment is ever enchanted. Beneath his armor he wears lower-class shoes and trousers, and he also carries the First Hunter's Run Key.

Kurdan's Nord Hunter

Переводить Этот материал нуждается в переводе или допереводе..
Вы можете помочь перевести его. Не забывайте предварительно добавлять строку {{Edit|--~~~~}} в материалы над которыми работаете, чтобы не создавать конфликта правок.
Пожалуйста, снимите шаблон этого сообщения, когда материал будет вычитан.
Kurdan's Nord Hunter
Локация Fort Grief, The Hunter's Run
Раса Норд Пол Мужской
Уровень PC+2 Класс Blademaster
RefID 0001FEED BaseID 0001FEEC
Дополнительная информация
Здоровье 62.8 + 8.2×PC (Lvl=5+) Магия 76 + 1.5×Шаблон:Lvl (Lvl=1+)
Ответств. 50 Агрессия 100
Фракции Kurdan gro-Dragol's Faction of EEEEvil
Kurdan's Nord Hunter

Kurdan's Nord Hunter also wears leveled light armor. He will always wear a cuirass, greaves, pair of boots and carry a shield, has a 75% chance of wearing gauntlets and a 50% chance of a helmet. His weapon is a leveled longsword. None of his equipment is ever enchanted. Beneath his armor he wears lower-class shoes and trousers, and he also carries the Second Hunter's Run Key.

Kurdan's Orc Hunter

Переводить Этот материал нуждается в переводе или допереводе..
Вы можете помочь перевести его. Не забывайте предварительно добавлять строку {{Edit|--~~~~}} в материалы над которыми работаете, чтобы не создавать конфликта правок.
Пожалуйста, снимите шаблон этого сообщения, когда материал будет вычитан.
Kurdan's Orc Hunter
Локация Fort Grief, The Hunter's Abyss
Раса Орк Пол Мужской
Уровень PC+3 Класс Воин
RefID 000907A5 BaseID 0001FEEF
Дополнительная информация
Здоровье 70 + 9×PC (Lvl=5+) Магия 76 + 1.5×Шаблон:Lvl (Lvl=1+)
Ответств. 50 Агрессия 100
Фракции Kurdan gro-Dragol's Faction of EEEEvil
Kurdan's Orc Hunter

Kurdan's Orc Hunter wears leveled heavy armor. He will always be holding a shield and wearing a cuirass, greaves and pair of boots, and may also be wearing a helmet and pair of gauntlets (75% chance each). He wields a leveled mace as his weapon. None of his equipment is ever enchanted. Beneath his armor he wears middle-class shoes and trousers, and the last item of interest in his inventory is the Fort Grief Door Key.